Important Links

For Employees

Employees Claim for Compensation for a Work-Related Injury

Employee Request to Change Treating Doctor

Injured employee help with workers compensation claims
866-393-6432 ext. 44186 or

For Employers

Employers with workers compensation insurance coverage

Reporting an injury

  • Must report to their insurance carrier any work-related injuries resulting in more than one day of lost time, and all work-related illnesses and deaths.

Employer’s forms

Employers without workers’ compensation insurance coverage (non-subscribers)

Our Location